Friday, July 31, 2009

How do I unblueberry myself? MAYDAY MAYDAY!?

I was minding my own bussiness, and all i wanted was a piece of gum. i walked into the gassy station and found a kind i had never heard of before and decided to try it. that was the last time i walked anywhere, you see i suddenly turned into a blueberry. so now i just roll around me home.how do i unblueberry myself??
Answers:
u have to be Juiced
Unfortunately for you child, you must have your face ripped off by a merry band of minstrels, all wielding the forbidden Vindaloo Curry. Your grandparents will be ground up into potato wafers, and your buttocks will no longer yield fruit. Your legions of fans will crumble as will your donkey farm, and ye shall not pass.
You have to be squeezed like a little pimple!

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment