Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do I care for...?

How do I care for my baby mickey mouse fish? Please Hurry and Answer
Answers:
If you want to keep the babies the first thing you will need to do is protect them from the other fish in the tank. You will either need to move them or place them in a breeder net that hangs in the tank.

From day one they can and will eat finely crushed flake food as well as frozen brine shrimp. As they grow simply leave the flake in larger pieces and add other foods such as bloodworms to their diet.

They are really rather easy to care for, but if you have any additional questions feel free to email me.

MM
Crush some flakes and sprinkle them on the baby/fry! I hope you had a good one.
I have about 70-80 fish. I unexpectedly got a pregnant fish. Well, after a while i noticed babies in her tank. So i removed her asap so she wouldn't eat them. There are about 20 in there. I was just crushing up tropical fish food for them almost til powder like. Then i got another one which i knew was pregnant so i put her in tank alone and waited for the babies to come, she only had 12 but once again i removed her and i had ordered some baby food after the first batch came so i only fed baby food to the second batch. Looking at the differences between the two tanks of babies, the ones i started to feed adult food to has a bunch of hump back and curvy spines and things. Some are really big and others are really tiny!! But the ones in which i only fed them the baby fish food are all healthy looking full of color and none look to have defects. So I would say as far as food i would order baby food. I hope this helps you anyway possible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment