Monday, May 24, 2010

How many walruses can fit in your car?

I NEED TO KNOW THIS INFO...HOW MANY WALRUSES CAN FIT IN YOUR CAR..PLS AWNSER HONESTLY
Answers:
If they were babies then I would say 4. But as for an adult I don't even think one would fit through the doors or the trunk at all. Maybe one could be strapped to the roof.
4, I just tried.

If you want to fit 5, then one of them has to lose a little weight.
3, its an eight seater but their tusks do get in the way. Having a sun roof is also handy but not a CD player; they're very picky in music taste.
Wouldnt it depend on the model and size of the car and the size of the walruss? I mean, you could get loads of baby ones in a hatchback!
If they would sit still, I could probably get three of them in there, but two will fit OK. Walruses aren't exactly small animals.
We have a van, so i think 5 would fit in nicely.
well i had 3 in there the other day and i gotta say it was rather cramped for space but i was okay when the walruses got off of me.HAH! just kidding, what kind of question is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment