Monday, May 24, 2010

How many Exodons can fit in a 55gallon tank?

Looking to get some exodons, they grow about 3inches I hear in captivity, so about 17 or so, but how messy are they?
Answers:
Exodons aren't all that messy really, but they are pretty active and need plenty of space. I have kept them before and wouldn't recommend any more than 8-10 for a 55. Of course that does leave room for a few small bottom fish.

MM
I'm not personally familiar with the breed so I couldn't say how messy they are but you should keep no less than 12 no more than 50. I wouldn't suggest filling it to the max - simple because with fish that tend to show aggression you have to be very careful about not over or under crowding. I'd suggest 12 - 14. Good look, they seem like very neat fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment